Our Wine Crew members are our most treasured customers. We see you as fellow travelers on this crazy journey that Barnaby and Olga started more than a decade ago. By becoming a Wine Crew member, you get first dibs on new wines, special releases for members only, and access to library wines with handsome discounts. Twice a year we host a wine cub party, where you can pick up your new wines and get a chance to taste through all the new releases. We’ll even pull something special from our cellar for you taste, so you see how our wines age over time. You will be updated on the latest news from the winery and the many interesting projects Barnaby is cooking up.
Details & benefits
You’ll receive two wine *shipments a year, one in the Spring and one in the Fall with a discount of 10%, 15% or 20%, depending on the level you choose. Most important, you’ll receive discounts on all your wine purchases throughout the year. (Some exclusions may apply).
If you prefer, you can swap out a bottle of wine in your shipment for another, add more bottles to your Spring and Fall shipments, or, you can skip a shipment all together (after your first two shipments) without losing your membership benefits.
*Shipment refers to the two wine releases, Spring and Fall, regardless if you pick up your wine in person at the winery, or have it shipped to you.
As a Wine Crew member, you will:
– Receive complimentary tastings at the winery.
– Need your wine shipped? You will benefit from our flat-rate shipping on your Spring and Fall releases.
– VIP admission to Teutonic special events.
– 20% discount on case purchases (some exclusions may apply)
Opportunity to travel to Germany and France (July 2024 trip is booked out)
– Join a small group of other Wine Crew members with Barnaby and Olga to the Middle-Mosel in Germany and Alsace France
– Visit to esteemed winery estates and meet well-known winemakers like Clemens Busch, Johannes Selbach of Selbach-Öster, Jean-Frédéric Hugel of Famille Hugel, Meyer Fonné and many others.
– Visit historic Roman ruins including the oldest wine press in Germany
– Taste your way through the wine museum in Bernkastel-Kues
– Take short day-trip to Luxemburg for wine tasting
– Enjoy local cuisine, hike the steep vineyards and have lunch on the vineyard terrace with breathtaking views
– Shop in local village stores, open markets and street fairs
– Day trip to the Black Forest
– Entire trip is eleven days, six days in Germany, five days in France
– Only current Wine Crew Members can participate
Wine Crew Levels
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me any time. I can be reached Wed through Sun 12 to 6 pm.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Direct To Consumer Sales, Tasting Room and Wine Crew Manager
Teutonic Wine Company, Portland, Oregon
firstname.lastname@example.org / 503.235.5053